Saturday, June 9, 2007

Writer's block

Hi All,

Well, this is my very first blog. I've always been a big fan of writing and journaling, I have many journals and diary's, I got my first when I was 6 and wrote in it faithfully for about two weeks straight. I picked it back up when I was 7 or 8 (and had more attention span) and was done with the book by the time I was maybe 9. I think it would be funny to post an excerpt or two from that first diary, it's pretty funny. So anyway, I have a box of maybe two dozen journals filled with stuff. Lately, I have drifted away from journals (it's taken me a year and a half to get through one book, which is a long time for me). This blog is my attempt to get back into writing my thoughts, concerns and ideas. :) We'll see if I can stick it out!

No comments: